Bimal Talwar is a member of the Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) Association of British Columbia and Canada. Mr. Talwar has been a CPA in the Province of British Columbia and has over 14 years of experience in accounting. In a very short amount of time Mr. Talwar was able to move from India where he had his Chartered Accountant (CA) Certification and adopt his foreign training into a successful career in Canada as a CPA. Mr. Talwar has worked for some very Large Corporations and has been able to excel where others were unable to because of his innovative style and many years of experience in his field. Mr. Talwar is an active member of the community and enjoys many activities that support it.
We understand that without absolute guidance and adequate professional support, potential opportunities does not only lost, but appear to be frustrating and even produce compromised results. To deliver quality services, we endeavor to ensure our client’s financial performances by maximizing business profits. Our audit and assurance services effectively meet with unique circumstances and needs rather than just sticking rigidly to one process.
- Hold an absolute understanding of both accounting and finance.
- Generate on the spot rewards or incentives for business growth.
- Expert guidance through your tax affairs.
- Put your plans into actions through monitoring its progress regularly.
With the specialized skills and talent of the different individuals, we are geared to offer sound financial solution and advice.
Whatever stage your business is at, we are here to guide and assist you through all the major and minor transitions. We understand the challenges you face, from making effective business decisions to maximizing your net worth
- Straight and open communication that can make sound business decisions.
- Identify existing and upcoming contingencies.
- Find out procedures to minimize risks.
- Prepare appropriate reports for both internal and external users.
- Evaluate the possibility of fraud occurring.
- Check the effectiveness and appropriateness of internal control systems.
- Pay tax liabilities on the date due.
- E-file all tax returns to ensure timely filed.
- Concentrate on those areas that are crucial to you.
Our strategic, long term, enduring, deep insights and seamless extension to cope up with, is what defines our ideology. Delighting our clients with extensive experience, managing business profits without taxing budgets and superior back end support make us one of the recognized business enterprises.
We provide a holistic approach to advise and assist clients on the areas where an immediate advice is required. We are accessible to all those small and medium sized organization who are concerned about growth, expansion and profits.
- We believe in maintaining long-term relationships by bringing in constant improvements in business areas.
- Help our clients achieve real financial goals within a stipulated time period.
- Keeping our clients abreast of amendments that take place every financial year.
- Using our expertise in the best possible manner to resolve problems promptly and rapidly.
- Committed to provide the best possible service and advice.
- Come up with strategies and solutions that exceed our client’s expectations.
- Offer tailored solutions on the basis of information shared.
- Focused towards creating long lasting relationships with clients.
- Provide service to clients in a diverse range of industries.
- Endeavor to build long-term relationships.
- Understand unique needs and come up with innovative solutions.
- Take an active role in fulfilling client’s financial affairs.
- Have at their disposal at all times, a team of sharp and dynamic professionals.
- Have access to an office with the state of art equipment’s, along with modern up to date technology.
- Operates as one consortium.
- All members of the firm participate equally for the effective working of the firm.
- We work towards the delivery of an integrated quality service to our clients.
- Aim at rendering a clear and a workable advice to the client issues.
- Make an effort to foresee the changing business environment and act promptly, and effectively to make things happen, whenever the client’s interest so demands.
- Develop our skills and techniques to meet new demands in areas where we can add significant value to our clients business issues, at both strategic and transactional levels.
Our Way of Working
- Discuss the scope of work with management.
- Assign work to competent professional for working on the assignment to each client.
- Shoulder the entire responsibility of managing the clients requirements and co-ordinate the services to client.
- Grasp the commercial considerations, which underline the transactions and the problems our clients bring to us.